Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog #4

1. What made the Big Bang "bang" was that there was so much energy in one location that it exploded. Have you ever seen a cartoon where a giant air balloon blows up and flies everywhere because there was to gas in the actual balloon? It is almost the same idea.

2. I would want to think that if I was sucked into a black hole that I would spin down a tunnel and just drop in the middle of another planet with life similar to humans, if not the actual species. But, I think that if I touched a black hole that it would instantaneously compact me down to the size of an atom. So, I think I am going to stay away from black holes for the time being.

3. i have always wanted to travel in time so when I learned that Worm holes could possibly do that, I was flabbergasted. If I were to go into a worm hole, I could only trael into the future, so I would probably go to 3000 to see if 1. we were still alive a s a race, and 2. if Futurama was actually accurate. I would travel to New York City or New New York City, (what ever they would call it by then) and have the best time of my life, eating new kinds of delicious foods and maybe bowling on clouds or something fun like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment