Friday, April 30, 2010

Blog Post #3

1. Radial Velocity, Astrometry, Transit method, optical detection.

2. I think astrometry is the best because it is very precise.

3. It is the are in space where a planet isn't too cold or too hot.

4. I think they would exactly like us, just they are our evil twin. There of course would be good people too, because the people on Earth who are evil would be good on Gilese 581c. There would be no government and society because everything would be chaotic. I think that, just like Earth, some people will be smart and some people won't be. I think it would be the parallel to Earth, so that is why intellect will differ.

5. I think there is the possibility of life, as long as a planet meets two certain requirments.Those requirements are that it is never or rarley too hot or too cold, and that there is water or something that can sustain life. This is very rare of course. I think that there is life out there, but it is not extremley likely.That is what I think aboutlife out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment